1371 Union St, San Francisco, CA 941092 beds, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Use it as a 2BR, PLUS large Dining Room, large Living Room and Bonus Room with views, OR convert some of the rooms to share as 4 roommates;
Great neighborhood: *Walkscore: 92; Close to Silicon Valley Corporate Shuttles Pick-Up and Drop-Off Locations; On the 41/45 bus line, with easy, walking access to Financial District, Hyde Street Cable Cars, Marina and North Beach; Large, recently remodeled new IKEA Kitchen (2011); Recently Painted Exterior (2008 and 2010); Tiled bathroom with pedestal sink (updated ~2000); Hardwood floors freshly buffed and polished (11/2013); Interior newly painted painted (11/2013); Large living room; Huge yard for the City; Washer and Dryer in Unit; No smoking, no pets, no drugs; Popular with Cal, Stanford, Ivy grads and professionals working in the City or Silicon Valley;
One or two year lease.
Serious inquiries only. Also posted on Craigslist.org and Trulia.com. Contact via email.
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Unit count: 2
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2110718666
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1371 Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Russian Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% less than in San Francisco, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Russian Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Russian Hill home values.
- 1371-1373 Union St San Francisco, CA$2.52M--22,500
- 1365-1367 Union St San Francisco, CA$3.3M--33,430
- 1361 Union St San Francisco, CA$937K--11,111
- 1359 Union St San Francisco, CA$957K--11,168
- 1363 Union St San Francisco, CA$980K--11,027
- 1374 Union St San Francisco, CA$3.09M33.53,176
- 1341 Union St APT 8 San Francisco, CA$920K111,000
- 1358-1360 Union St San Francisco, CA$3.28M632,930
- 1372 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.74M42--
- 1364 Union St # B San Francisco, CA$2.43M322,182
- 1364 Union St # C San Francisco, CA$2.06M221,976
- 1364 Union St # A San Francisco, CA$2.82M321,992
- 1364 Union St San Francisco, CA$2.95M321,976
- 2412-2416 Polk St San Francisco, CA$3.21M--34,395
- 1350 Union St San Francisco, CA$3.23M332,688
- 1350 Union St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.73M231,904
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.