1372 Brooklyn Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203
Sold on 1/28/13: $330,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,378 sq ft
- Lot:2,003 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $330,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID30662326
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow405
- Last Remodel Year1920
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width20
- Neighborhood NameBrooklyn
- Parcel #049690052
- School DistrictNEW YORK CITY GEOGRAPHIC DISTRICT #22
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$360,376||$310K – $414K||-$4,070||$261||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,218/mo||$1.5K – $3K/mo||+$40||$1.61||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts East Flatbush home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for New York as a whole. Among East Flatbush homes, this home is valued 4.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Flatbush market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 465.6% greater than in New York, and 69.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Flatbush home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Flatbush home values.
Neighborhood for 1372 Brooklyn Avenue
- 1370 Brooklyn Ave Brooklyn, NY$359K----1,326
- 1376 Brooklyn Ave Brooklyn, NY$338K31.01,376
- 1378 Brooklyn Ave Brooklyn, NY$317K31.01,376
- 1368 Brooklyn Ave Brooklyn, NY$361K----1,326
- 1366 Brooklyn Ave Brooklyn, NY$441K21.03,240
- 1364 Brooklyn Ave Brooklyn, NY$462K43.01,312
- 1362 Brooklyn Ave Brooklyn, NY$407K43.01,312
- 1362 Brooklyn Ave Brooklyn, NY$437K43.04,186
- 1358 Brooklyn Ave Brooklyn, NY$406K43.01,312
- 629 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$600K----3,600
- 1360 Brooklyn Ave Brooklyn, NY$457K43.0--
- 627 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$621K83.03,432
- 623 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$503K----2,280
- 621 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$514K----2,600
- 617 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$497K----2,600
- 613 E 35th St Brooklyn, NY$520K----2,500
- 3506 Newkirk Ave APT C2 Brooklyn, NY$406K11.0--
- 3506 Newkirk Ave APT D1 Brooklyn, NY$329K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005