- Built in 1980
- 118 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,237 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $199
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Last sold: Jul 1997 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 08790143
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Kitchen Level \ 2nd Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ 2nd Level, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Sale Terms \ FHA, Appliances \ Disposal, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Family Room Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Sale Terms \ Cash Only, Driveway \ Concrete, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Contingent, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Age \ 31-40 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,681 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0206404116
- Zillow Home ID: 4366541
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-158K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60133 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% fall for Hanover Park as a whole. Among 60133 homes, this home is 35.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% lower than in Hanover Park, and 264.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60133 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hanover Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60133 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hanover Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Lake Park High (assigned)9-125.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.