- Built in 1980
- 91 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,217 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $199
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Last sold: Jul 1997 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 08790143
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Wood Laminate, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Pool, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ TV/Cable, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Dining Room Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Dining Room Level \ 2nd Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Driveway \ Concrete, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Family Room Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Wood Burning, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Property Features \ Wood Laminate Floors, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Level \ 2nd Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Living Room Level \ 2nd Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sale Terms \ Cash Only, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Water \ Lake Michigan
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,681 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0206404116
- Zillow Home ID: 4366541
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $79-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60133 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% decrease for Hanover Park as a whole. Among 60133 homes, this home is 35.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% less than in Hanover Park, and 264.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60133 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hanover Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60133 home values.
Nearby Schools in Hanover Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Lake Park High (assigned)9-125.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.