- Lot: 8,102 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $365,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $167
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 310 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Brick, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Skylights, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,190 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8632100010
- Zillow Home ID: 49091103
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts Haller Lake home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Haller Lake homes, this home is valued 11.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Haller Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35% higher than in Seattle, and 4.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Haller Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haller Lake home values.
|13721 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$429K||3||1.5||1,858|
|13733 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$372K||2||1||1,270|
|13715 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$339K||2||1||890|
|13741 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$551K||3||2.25||1,710|
|2344 N 137th St # A Seattle, WA||$379K||3||2.25||1,950|
|13745 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$300K||2||1||810|
|13709 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$358K||2||2||1,310|
|2344 N 137th St # B Seattle, WA||$389K||5||2.25||1,960|
|2344 N 137th St Seattle, WA||$377K||5||2||1,940|
|13749 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$332K||3||1||1,230|
|13701 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$420K||3||1.75||2,300|
|13742 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$429K||5||2.5||1,960|
|13736 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$513K||3||1.75||2,420|
|13748 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$390K||4||1.5||1,910|
|2342 N 137th St Seattle, WA||$527K||5||2||2,780|
|2345 N 140th St Seattle, WA||$648K||2||1.75||2,500|
|2334 N 137th St Seattle, WA||$559K||4||2.5||2,180|
|2353 N 140th St Seattle, WA||$422K||3||2||2,240|
|13730 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$325K||2||1||1,170|
|13756 1st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$434K||3||1||2,790|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!