1373 Rock Ct, San Marcos, CA 920785 beds, 4 baths, 4,237 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,541 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $800,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Alarm System, Custom Closets, upgraded light fixtures, can lights, built in BBQ and firepit in back.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,237 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 6792800300
- Zillow Home ID: 82234567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1373 Rock Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92078, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.5% less than in San Marcos, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92078 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Marcos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92078 home values.
- 1369 Rock Ct San Marcos, CA$858K554,237
- 1377 Rock Ct San Marcos, CA$850K54.53,717
- 1365 Rock Ct San Marcos, CA$818K54.53,717
- 1381 Rock Ct San Marcos, CA$961K54.54,237
- 1385 Rock Ct San Marcos, CA$880K553,717
- 943 Wild Iris Ct San Marcos, CA$850K54.53,717
- 939 Wild Iris Ct San Marcos, CA$894K54.54,237
- 947 Wild Iris Ct San Marcos, CA$977K54.54,237
- 830 Luminara Way San Marcos, CA$818K442,708
- 951 Wild Iris Ct San Marcos, CA$1.24M54.54,237
- 1389 Rock Ct San Marcos, CA$988K54.54,237
- 828 Luminara Way San Marcos, CA$743K42.52,493
- 834 Luminara Way San Marcos, CA$652K32.52,478
- 826 Luminara Way San Marcos, CA$653K32.52,478
- 826 Luminara Way San Marcos, CA$648K32.52,478
- 955 Wild Iris Ct San Marcos, CA$873K54.53,717
- 1093 Vega Way San Marcos, CA$794K32.52,624
- 1067 Vega Way San Marcos, CA$756K32.52,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!