A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,189 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,368 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $76,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 338 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ "Shed", Appliance Connections \ "Hot Water Heater-Gas", Appliance Connections \ "Range-Gas", Appliances Included \ "Disposal", Appliances Included \ "Range/Oven", Bedroom 2 \ "No Bath", City \ Glenpool, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ "Central AC", Counter Top Material \ "Laminate", County \ Tulsa, Energy Features \ "Insulated Windows", Exterior Features \ "None", Exterior Siding \ "Other", Fence \ "Chain Link", Flooring \ "Carpet", Flooring \ "Tile", Foundation \ "Slab", Garage Capacity \ 1, Garage Description \ "Attached", Grade School \ Glenpool, Hall Bath \ "Full Bath", Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ "Central", High School \ Glenpool, Hot Water \ "Gas", Interior Features \ "Other", Internet List \ Yes, Kitchen \ "Breakfast Nook", Kitchen \ "Country", Kitchen \ "Level 1", Kitchen \ "Pantry", Lot Description \ "None", Master/1st Bedroom \ "No Bath", Oven Description \ "Single", Patio/Deck \ "Covered Porch", Pool on Premises \ "None", Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Range \ 12E, Range Description \ Drop-in, Roof Material \ Asphalt / Fiberglass, School District \ Glenpool (13), Sewer \ City, SqFt Source \ Court House, Status \ Pending, Street Direction \ E, Street Type \ Street, Style \ Bungalow, Utility Connections Avail. \ "Electric", Utility Connections Avail. \ "Gas ", Utility Connections Avail. \ "Water", Utility Room \ "Garage", Water Source \ "City", Windows \ "Vinyl", Year Built Source \ Court House, Zip Code \ 74033
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 832 sqft
- Parcel #: 57371721358320
- Zillow Home ID: 22199380
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $64-107K.
Market guideZillow predicts 74033 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Glenpool as a whole. Among 74033 homes, this home is valued 26% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% higher than in Glenpool, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenpool.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74033 home values.
|1362 E 143rd St Glenpool, OK||$102K||3||2||1,252|
|1388 E 143rd St Glenpool, OK||$82K||--||1.5||1,252|
|1377 E 144TH St Glenpool, OK||$88K||--||2||1,276|
|1381 E 144th St Glenpool, OK||$85K||3||2||1,252|
|1365 E 144th St Glenpool, OK||$95K||3||2||1,252|
|1346 E 143rd St Glenpool, OK||$89K||3||1.5||1,148|
|1396 E 143rd St Glenpool, OK||$89K||3||2||1,148|
|1379 E 143rd St Glenpool, OK||$81K||--||1.5||1,148|
|1361 E 143rd St Glenpool, OK||$85K||--||1||1,289|
|1383 E 143rd St Glenpool, OK||$83K||--||1.5||1,280|
|1395 E 144th St Glenpool, OK||$100K||3||1||1,289|
|1343 E 144th St Glenpool, OK||$79K||--||1||1,148|
|1347 E 143rd St Glenpool, OK||$89K||3||1.5||1,148|
|1397 E 143rd St Glenpool, OK||$80K||--||1.5||1,148|
|1334 E 143rd St Glenpool, OK||$79K||--||1.5||1,252|
|1402 E 143rd St Glenpool, OK||$86K||--||1||1,289|
|1327 E 144th St Glenpool, OK||$82K||--||1.5||1,252|
|1403 E 144th St Glenpool, OK||$82K||--||1.5||1,227|
|1380 E 144th St Glenpool, OK||$88K||--||2||1,289|
|1372 E 142nd St Glenpool, OK||$81K||--||2||1,144|
Nearby Schools in Glenpool
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.