13741 SW 30th St, Miami, FL 331755 beds, 4 baths, 6,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 715 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $995,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: A1666285
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 700 sqft
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,172 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 3049150011212
- Zillow Home ID: 44241183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13741 Sw 30th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33175, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.7% higher than in Tamiami, and 178.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33175 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tamiami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33175 home values.
- 13747 SW 30th St Miami, FL$1.17M555,745
- 13735 SW 30th St Miami, FL$885K554,342
- 2870 SW 137th Ct Miami, FL$337K321,830
- 13775 SW 30th St Miami, FL$451K325,929
- 13715 SW 30th St Miami, FL$756K543,688
- 2960 SW 137th Ave Miami, FL$493K543,350
- 2871 SW 137th Ct Miami, FL$359K422,301
- SW 137th Ave Miami, FL$631K432,630
- 13752 SW 28th St Miami, FL$606K433,619
- 2950 SW 137th Ave Miami, FL$631K4312,283
- 2850 SW 137th Ct Miami, FL$380K532,264
- 13705 SW 30th St Miami, FL$731K433,459
- 13795 SW 30th St Miami, FL$573K43.54,100
- 2851 SW 137th Ct Miami, FL$382K532,364
- 13710 SW 30th St Miami, FL$705K433,679
- 2880 SW 137th Ave Miami, FL$369K322,506
- 2830 SW 137th Ct Miami, FL$366K432,475
- 13740 SW 30th St Miami, FL$724K325,464
- 13760 SW 30th St Miami, FL$662K43.13,878
- 13715 SW 30th St # 0 Miami, FL$742K543,688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!