- Lot: 6,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,176 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $65
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 1993 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- MLS #: OC13244086
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 580 sqft
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, EntryLocation \ Ground Level, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, Pool \ None, Spa \ None, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, View \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Stories \ Two Level, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, SchoolDistrict \ Etiwanda, Parking \ Driveway, WaterSource \ District\Public, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Rooms \ Family Room, Laundry \ Area, LastChangeType \ Price Change, Cooling \ Electric, PreviousStatus \ Withdrawn, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Fencing \ Good Condition, SeniorYN \ 0
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 1100411110000
- Zillow Home ID: 17603840
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $360-407K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92336 home values will increase 12.8% next year, compared to a 13.2% rise for Fontana as a whole. Among 92336 homes, this home is 8.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92336, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% lower than in Fontana, and 41% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92336 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fontana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92336 home values.
|13732 Berkeley Ct Fontana, CA||$368K||3||2||1,627|
|13752 Berkeley Ct Fontana, CA||$377K||3||2||1,839|
|13761 Yale Ct Fontana, CA||$390K||4||3||1,912|
|13751 Yale Ct Fontana, CA||$372K||3||2||1,627|
|13722 Berkeley Ct Fontana, CA||$394K||3||2||2,048|
|13741 Yale Ct Fontana, CA||$386K||3||2||1,839|
|13743 Berkeley Ct Fontana, CA||$370K||3||2||1,839|
|13762 Berkeley Ct Fontana, CA||$382K||4||3||1,912|
|13753 Berkeley Ct Fontana, CA||$363K||3||2||1,627|
|13733 Berkeley Ct Fontana, CA||$386K||4||3||2,000|
|13771 Yale Ct Fontana, CA||$380K||3||2||1,839|
|13731 Yale Ct Fontana, CA||$394K||4||3||1,912|
|13712 Berkeley Ct Fontana, CA||$388K||4||3||1,912|
|13763 Berkeley Ct Fontana, CA||$374K||4||3||1,912|
|13723 Berkeley Ct Fontana, CA||$373K||3||2||1,839|
|13721 Yale Ct Fontana, CA||$369K||3||2||1,627|
|13773 Berkeley Ct Fontana, CA||$369K||3||2||1,839|
|13740 Yale Ct Fontana, CA||$388K||3||2||1,839|
|13713 Berkeley Ct Fontana, CA||$362K||3||2||1,627|
|13750 Yale Ct Fontana, CA||$395K||4||3||1,912|
Nearby Schools in Fontana
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!