A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,378 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $687,500
- Price/sqft: $210
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Partial basement, 910 sqft
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Oil, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Skylights, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Master bedroom location \ L, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Flat, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Green House, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ L, View \ Lake, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 1455600045
- Zillow Home ID: 48735501
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Cedar Park home values will rise 6.6% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Cedar Park homes, this home is valued 68.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cedar Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.8% lower than in Seattle, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cedar Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cedar Park home values.
|13733 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$951K||3||4||3,580|
|13760 41ST Ave NE Seattle, WA||--||--||--||--|
|13758 41st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$697K||4||3||2,890|
|13742 41st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$655K||4||2||2,780|
|13736 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$719K||3||3||3,040|
|13727 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$912K||4||3.5||3,080|
|13726 41st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$503K||3||2||1,880|
|13726 41st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$453K||4||2.75||1,880|
|13726 41st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$444K||4||2.75||1,880|
|13731 42nd Pl NE Seattle, WA||$682K||3||2||2,080|
|13723 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$837K||3||3.25||2,160|
|13720 41st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$660K||3||2.75||2,350|
|0 41st Ave NE Seattle, WA||--||Studio||--||--|
|13701 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.67M||4||3.5||5,050|
|13751 42nd Pl NE Seattle, WA||$729K||3||2||2,360|
|13753 42nd Pl NE Seattle, WA||$757K||4||2.5||2,690|
|13722 42nd Ave NE Seattle, WA||$503K||2||2||1,510|
|13749 41st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$676K||4||2.75||2,520|
|13710 41st Ave NE Seattle, WA||$1.49M||5||4.5||5,720|
|14010 41st Pl NE Seattle, WA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!