- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 30 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,611 all time views
- 55 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 1983 for $31,000
- Price/sqft: $18
- MLS #: 07430174
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 168 sqft
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Exterior Features \ Porch, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Laundry Location \ Other (See Remarks), Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ Garage, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Roof Type \ Composition, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Amenities \ Playground, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Parking \ 2 Car, Style \ A-frame, Basement \ Crawlspace, Interior Features \ Attic Expandable, Parking \ Carport, Fireplace Location \ Other (See Remarks), Heating Source \ Gas, Boathouse\Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Parking \ 1 Car, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Amenities \ Park
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,375 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 14 01050007038
- Zillow Home ID: 35830589
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $71-139K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Capitol View home values will fall 7.9% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among Capitol View homes, this home is 14.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70% greater than in Atlanta, and 332.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Capitol View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol View home values.
|1381 Graham St SW Atlanta, GA||$39K||3||1.5||1,110|
|1371 Graham St SW Atlanta, GA||$46K||2||1||1,465|
|1385 Graham St SW Atlanta, GA||$43K||3||1||1,520|
|1365 Graham St SW Atlanta, GA||$50K||3||1||1,612|
|1391 Graham St SW Atlanta, GA||$41K||2||1||1,413|
|1361 Graham St SW Atlanta, GA||$57K||2||2||1,350|
|1376 Hartford Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$41K||2||1||1,358|
|1382 Hartford Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$40K||2||1||1,208|
|1372 Hartford Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$63K||3||2||1,584|
|1386 Hartford Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$42K||2||1||1,372|
|1366 Hartford Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$50K||3||1||1,512|
|1395 Graham St SW Atlanta, GA||$44K||2||1||1,484|
|1376 Graham St SW Atlanta, GA||$58K||2||1||1,080|
|1382 Graham St SW Atlanta, GA||$107K||3||2||1,650|
|1372 Graham St SW Atlanta, GA||$83K||2||1||1,791|
|1392 Hartford Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$63K||3||1||1,606|
|1386 Graham St SW Atlanta, GA||$118K||3||1||1,696|
|1362 Hartford Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$52K||4||1||1,480|
|1366 Graham St SW Atlanta, GA||$88K||3||1||1,856|
|1401 Graham St SW Atlanta, GA||$44K||3||2||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!