1375 Lick Ave APT 721, San Jose, CA 951102 beds, 2 baths, 1,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2009
- HOA Fee: $431
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio,Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling,Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity,Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas,Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting,Association Fees Include \ Garbage,Association Fees Include \ Hot Water,Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area,Association Fees Include \ Management Fee,Association Fees Include \ Reserves,Association Fees Include \ Roof,Association Fees Include \ Sewer,Association Fees Include \ Water,Bathroom \ No Stall Shower,Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+,Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat,Building Type \ Condo,Cooling \ Central Forced Air,Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room,Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room,Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller,Energy Features \ Triple Pane Windows,Family Room \ No Family Room,Family Room \ No Separate Family Room,Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall,Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial,Flooring \ Tile,Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener,Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking,Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking,Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking,Heating \ Heat Pump,HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area,HOA Amenities \ Elevator,HOA Amenities \ Gym/ Exercise Facility,Kitchen \ Dishwasher,Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal,Kitchen \ Microwave,Kitchen \ Oven Range,Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s),Laundry \ Dryer,Laundry \ In Laundry Room,Laundry \ Washer,Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Service \ Full Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Acres,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Acres,Security Features \ Fire Alarm,Security Features \ Security Features,Structure SqFt Source \ Seller,Style \ Contemporary,Subclass \ Condominium,Unit Features \ Other Unit Above,Unit Features \ Other Unit Below,View \ City Lights,View \ Local/Neighborhood,View \ Mountains,View \ Valley,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,148 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 43446066
- Zillow Home ID: 82949829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1375 Lick Avenue APT 721
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairgrounds market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.2% greater than in San Jose, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairgrounds home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairgrounds home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,666 sqft, 5,712 sqft lot, built in 1947
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- Apt 726$478K22952
- Apt 227$387K111,046
- Apt 728$498K221,096
- Apt 827$360K11891
- Apt 622$493K221,096
- Apt 626$427K22952
- Apt 124$490K221,102
- Apt 820$381K11791
- Apt 526$486K221,040
- Apt 324$487K221,040
- Apt 729$498K221,316
- Apt 1121$520K221,302
- Apt 320$381K11791
- Apt 630$380K11791
- Apt 927$385K11849
- Apt 520$381K11791
- Apt 828$510K221,294
- Apt 824$486K221,040
- Apt 924$392K11881
- Apt 329$468K221,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292