1376 State Rd, Wadsworth, OH 442813 beds, 3 baths, 2,048 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $199,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,048 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 04020B02008
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34909623
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1376 State Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% lower than in Wadsworth, and 36.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 1384 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$160K321,500
- 1368 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$143K321,440
- 1392 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$170K42.51,848
- 1360 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$159K431,848
- 1425 Cherry Wood Cir Wadsworth, OH$194K432,132
- 1435 Cherry Wood Cir Wadsworth, OH$197K42.52,072
- 1400 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$137K321,392
- 1352 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$150K321,380
- 1417 Cherry Wood Cir Wadsworth, OH$157K331,965
- 1411 Cherry Wood Cir Wadsworth, OH$157K331,276
- 1344 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$136K321,344
- 1446 Cherry Wood Cir Wadsworth, OH$203K42.52,274
- 125 Cherry Hill Dr Wadsworth, OH$202K32.51,992
- 1339 Harmony Dr Wadsworth, OH$215K32.52,099
- 1336 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$168K321,448
- 1331 Harmony Dr Wadsworth, OH$222K42.52,181
- 1328 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$166K32.51,419
- 1424 State Rd Wadsworth, OH$154K521,912
- 1345 Harmony Dr Wadsworth, OH$178K32.51,988
- 1442 Cherry Wood Cir Wadsworth, OH$222K32.52,052
Nearby Schools in Wadsworth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292