1377 San Juan Ave, San Jose, CA 951103 beds, 1 bath, 1,113 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
OFFERS DUE Tuesday June 23rd, 7:00 PM. :: Sellers will entertain good solid offers prior to Open House :: EMAIL listing agent for VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS or DISCLOSURE PACK :: JOSE@PARAMOUNTREALTYGROUP.COM , QUICK RESPONSE :: Happy Hunting!
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 72 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $575
- MLS #: 81421461
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: 378 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,113 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 23032073
- Zillow Home ID: 19558719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1377 San Juan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.2% less than in San Jose, and 83.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North San Jose home values.
- 1385 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$514K311,134
- 1369 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$522K311,113
- 1361 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$515K311,113
- 1393 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$528K311,168
- 1353 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$750K421,968
- 1388 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$515K311,113
- 1380 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$616K311,773
- 1396 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$643K321,650
- 1372 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$545K311,113
- 1343 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$518K311,113
- 1362 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$523K311,155
- 1405 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$559K311,168
- 1404 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$515K311,168
- 1354 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$517K311,113
- 1335 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$543K311,113
- 1389 Santa Paula Ave San Jose, CA$611K521,694
- 1397 Santa Paula Ave San Jose, CA$524K311,113
- 1381 Santa Paula Ave San Jose, CA$471K21893
- 1413 San Juan Ave San Jose, CA$674K421,756
- 1373 Santa Paula Ave San Jose, CA$614K411,775
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.