- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 1,455 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $226,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Parcel #: 028500
- Zillow Home ID: 57692404
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $162-270K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06037 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Berlin as a whole. Among 06037 homes, this home is valued 17.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Berlin, and 29.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06037 home values.
|1372 Farmington Ave Berlin, CT||$243K||4||2.5||1,584|
|1386 Farmington Ave Berlin, CT||$180K||3||1||960|
|58 Overhill Dr Berlin, CT||$176K||3||1.5||960|
|66 Overhill Dr Berlin, CT||$215K||3||1.5||1,344|
|1366 Farmington Ave Berlin, CT||$206K||3||1.5||1,180|
|70 Overhill Dr Berlin, CT||$219K||3||2.5||1,360|
|52 Overhill Dr Berlin, CT||$184K||3||1.5||960|
|1367 Farmington Ave Berlin, CT||$216K||3||1.5||1,028|
|1394 Farmington Ave Berlin, CT||$234K||3||1||2,000|
|1385 Farmington Ave Berlin, CT||$218K||3||1.5||1,504|
|1402 Farmington Ave Berlin, CT||$168K||3||1.5||960|
|1375 Farmington Ave Berlin, CT||$212K||4||1.5||1,028|
|1356 Farmington Ave Berlin, CT||$198K||3||2||1,130|
|78 Overhill Dr Berlin, CT||$211K||3||2||1,266|
|44 Overhill Dr Berlin, CT||$192K||3||1.5||1,114|
|1393 Farmington Ave Berlin, CT||$209K||3||1.5||1,432|
|71 Overhill Dr Berlin, CT||$186K||3||1.5||960|
|88 Overhill Dr Berlin, CT||$186K||3||1.5||960|
|57 Overhill Dr Berlin, CT||$193K||3||2||960|
|38 Overhill Dr Berlin, CT||$173K||3||1.5||960|
Nearby Schools in Berlin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!