- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1379 W 9th St, Brooklyn, NY 112042 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Common Charge : 343/month
- Built in 2007
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108322276
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1379 W 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in New York, and 98.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 11204 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bensonhurst home values.
- Bay Ridge 77th Street Brooklyn, NY$972K11--
- 14th 73rd Brooklyn, NY$709K11--
- 16th Cropset Brooklyn, NY$909K11--
- 19th 84th Brooklyn, NY$974K11--
- 7100 10th Ave Brooklyn, NY$656K31--
- 82nd 19th Ave Brooklyn, NY$974K11--
- 72nd 14th Ave Brooklyn, NY$980K11--
- 6th Ave And 43rd Brooklyn, NY$1.94M21--
- 150 Bay 27th Brooklyn, NY$1.94M21--
- 7208 14th Ave Brooklyn, NY$483K21--
- 7106 Bay Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$609K11--
- 8718 Bay Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$941K834,000
- 6420 Bay Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$964K------
- 5016 19th Ave Brooklyn, NY$711K43--
- 1402 W 7th St Brooklyn, NY$642K531,790
- 1634 60th St Brooklyn, NY$689K------
- 6916 18th Ave Brooklyn, NY$637K312,000
- 2162 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$775K6320
- 7423 18th Ave Brooklyn, NY$918K62.53,300
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292