138 Cherry & Webb Ln, Westport, MA 027904 beds, 5 baths, 3,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $1,515,000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Water Treatment, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_LEVEL \ Third Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LIV_LEVEL \ Third Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Multi-Level, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,260 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: M:91 L:49C
- Zillow Home ID: 56891149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 138 Cherry & Webb Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02790 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% greater than in Westport, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02790 home values.
- 162 Cherry & Webb Ln # C Westport, MA$401K3--768
- 162 Cherry & Webb Ln # B Westport, MA$411K21728
- 162-A Cherry And Webb Ln Westport, MA$516K3--2,394
- 161-161A Cherry And Webb Ln Westport, MA$790K------
- 166B Cherry And Webb Ln Westport, MA$463K2--936
- 166D Cherry & Webb Ln Westport, MA$438K2--1,380
- 155 Cherry & Webb Ln Westport, MA$2.08M3--3,342
- 165 Cherry & Webb Ln # A Westport, MA$881K3--1,670
- 169 Cherry And Webb Ln Westport, MA$1.13M4--2,282
- 150 Cherry & Webb Ln Westport, MA$1.47M5--4,176
- 144 Cherry & Webb Ln Westport, MA$1.26M4--3,501
- 143 Cherry And Webb Ln Westport, MA$2.03M34.54,057
- 132 Cherry And Webb Ln Westport, MA$1.67M3--2,508
- 70 Cherry & Webb Ln Westport, MA$643K2--1,134
- 171 Cherry & Webb Ln Westport, MA$1.44M33.54,342
- 156 Cherry & Webb Ln Westport, MA$1.26M4--3,317
- 173 Cherry & Webb Ln Westport, MA$588K2--944
- 162 Cherry & Webb Ln Westport, MA$406K3--720
- 149 Cherry & Webb Ln Westport, MA$1.88M3--4,454
- 62 Cherry & Webb Ln Westport, MA$727K----1,410
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!