138 Eastridge Cir, Pacifica, CA 940444 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This home was completely remodelled in 2003, New roof was also installed.
- Lot: 4,290 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $649,000
- Price/sqft: $299
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 850 sqft
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 700 sqft
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- No Bank - No closing cost, No pre-qualification
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,170 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 008512300
- Zillow Home ID: 15474557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 138 Eastridge Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94044 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% greater than in Pacifica, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
- 142 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$764K42.51,730
- 134 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$686K421,470
- 146 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$642K311,130
- 130 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$640K321,260
- 26 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$667K321,500
- 30 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$616K431,880
- 22 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$575K321,110
- 34 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$598K311,140
- 126 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$704K331,120
- 150 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$654K321,280
- 38 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$620K321,110
- 151 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$613K311,140
- 18 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$608K321,110
- 147 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$638K321,250
- 155 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$633K321,250
- 154 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$700K32.51,520
- 122 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$626K321,320
- 143 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$611K311,140
- 159 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$725K3--1,700
- 42 Eastridge Cir Pacifica, CA$631K321,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!