138 Exeter Rd APT 3, Epping, NH 030422 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,342 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
MOVE-IN READY!! Well-Maintained Townhouse in Convenient Epping Location! Spacious townhouse with eat-in kitchen, open concept floorplan & lots of natural light! Formal dining room with wainscoting opens up large living area with bamboo wood flooring & sliders to back deck, great space for entertaining! Spacious master bedroom with 2 closets! Attic space & deeded detached garage, ample storage space! Full basement with potential to finish for additional living space! Second floor laundry! New flooring installed throughout unit in 2009, includes new bamboo hardwood in living area, ceramic tile in kitchen & baths & wall to wall carpets on second level! Great Location!!
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $125,500
- Price/sqft: $94
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,342 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Zillow Home ID: 2111215722
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 138 Exeter Road APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03042 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 32.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% less than in Town of Epping, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 03042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Epping.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03042 home values.
- 152 Exeter Rd Epping, NH$76K31924
- 165 Exeter Rd Epping, NH$251K311,593
- 148 Exeter Rd Epping, NH$198K311,422
- 146 Exeter Rd Epping, NH$237K311,228
- 142 Exeter Rd Epping, NH$127K22720
- 153 Exeter Rd Epping, NH$313K41.51,904
- 18 Mast Rd Epping, NH$77K21680
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 5 Epping, NH$142K21.51,373
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 2 Epping, NH$137K21.51,342
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 3 Epping, NH$136K22.011,342
- 138 Exeter Rd # 14 Epping, NH$161K21.51,200
- 138 Exeter Rd # 13 Epping, NH$161K21.51,200
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 3 Epping, NH$143K21.51,342
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 8 Epping, NH$164K21.51,366
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 1 Epping, NH$170K21.51,318
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 4 Epping, NH$176K221,303
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 6 Epping, NH$145K21.51,618
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 7 Epping, NH$146K221,357
- 136 Exeter Rd Epping, NH$263K31.51,736
- 22 Mast Rd Epping, NH$109K22952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292