138 Exeter RdAPT 3, Epping, NH 03042
Sold on 12/5/13: $125,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,342 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1988
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $125,500
- Heating Type:Baseboard
MOVE-IN READY!! Well-Maintained Townhouse in Convenient Epping Location! Spacious townhouse with eat-in kitchen, open concept floorplan & lots of natural light! Formal dining room with wainscoting opens up large living area with bamboo wood flooring & sliders to back deck, great space for entertaining! Spacious master bedroom with 2 closets! Attic space & deeded detached garage, ample storage space! Full basement with potential to finish for additional living space! Second floor laundry! New flooring installed throughout unit in 2009, includes new bamboo hardwood in living area, ceramic tile in kitchen & baths & wall to wall carpets on second level! Great Location!!
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID2111215722
- Exterior MaterialWood products
- LaundryIn Unit
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- Days on Zillow101
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$143,935||$122K – $166K||+$1,384||$107||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,505/mo||$963 – $1.9K/mo||-$9||$1.12||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 03042 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Town of Epping as a whole. Among 03042 homes, this home is valued 30.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03042 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.4% greater than in Town of Epping, and 7.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03042 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Epping.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03042 home values.
Neighborhood for 138 Exeter Road APT 3
- 152 Exeter Rd Epping, NH$64K31.0924
- 165 Exeter Rd Epping, NH$210K31.01,593
- 148 Exeter Rd Epping, NH$181K31.01,422
- 146 Exeter Rd Epping, NH$185K31.01,228
- 142 Exeter Rd Epping, NH$87K22.0720
- 153 Exeter Rd Epping, NH$256K41.51,904
- 18 Mast Rd Epping, NH$60K21.0680
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 2 Epping, NH$139K21.51,342
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 1 Epping, NH$144K21.51,318
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 8 Epping, NH$141K21.51,366
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 7 Epping, NH$142K21.51,357
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 6 Epping, NH$141K21.51,342
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 5 Epping, NH$143K21.51,373
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 4 Epping, NH$146K22.01,303
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 3 Epping, NH$124K21.51,342
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 3 Epping, NH$129K21.51,342
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 8 Epping, NH$142K21.51,366
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 6 Epping, NH$148K22.01,618
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 5 Epping, NH$142K21.51,373
- 138 Exeter Rd APT 4 Epping, NH$147K22.01,303
Nearby Schools in Town of Epping
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005