138 Middlesex Rd APT 3, Chestnut Hill, MA 024673 beds, 2 baths, 1,395 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2014 for $620,000
- Price/sqft: $444
- Finished basement
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub,BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_LEVEL \ Third Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage,KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Garden,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 19
- Floor size: 1,395 sqft
- Parcel #: S:63 B:033 L:0011L
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 71376327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 138 Middlesex Road APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02467, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 142.9% greater than in Newton, and 77.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02467 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02467 home values.
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292