138 N Quail Run, Forest City, NC 280435 beds, 6 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 932 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $14,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: 37484
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 1618980
- Zillow Home ID: 102232950
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 138 N Quail Run
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28043 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.2% less than in North Carolina, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 28043 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Carolina.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 480 Doggett Rd Forest City, NC$124K11720
- 152 N Quail Run Forest City, NC$166K431,296
- 137 N Quail Run Forest City, NC$175K431,396
- 865 Doggett Rd Forest City, NC$81K62.52,500
- 548 Doggett Rd Forest City, NC$145K321,456
- N North Quail Run NC--------
- 500 Doggett Rd NC$336K------
- Chandler Dr NC--------
- 562 Doggett Rd Forest City, NC$171K421,520
- 192 N Quail Run Forest City, NC$205K331,832
- 195 N Quail Run Forest City, NC$184K432,016
- 178 Newton Rd Forest City, NC$258K331,492
- 164 Newton Rd Alexander Mills, NC$103K------
- 225 N Quail Run Forest City, NC$166K431,200
- 400 Doggett Rd Forest City, NC$67K--31,772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!