138 Ridge Trl, Chapel Hill, NC 275163 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,923 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Less than 10 minute walks to Umstead and Wilson Parks as well as Carrboro's Adams Tract. In the walk zone for the brand new Northside Elementary School.
Huge basement available for storage.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1974
- 70 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Clubhouse, Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,923 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9789001364
- Zillow Home ID: 50038453
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 138 Ridge Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.6% higher than in Chapel Hill, and 76.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chapel Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27516 home values.
- 140 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$176K32.51,883
- 142 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$196K32.52,082
- 136 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$188K32.52,082
- 144 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$164K21.51,214
- 146 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$175K432,115
- 134 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$203K33.52,082
- 148 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$186K32.51,996
- 150 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$175K32.51,816
- 130 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$174K32.52,082
- 152 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$183K32.52,125
- 128 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$172K32.51,600
- 154 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$174K32.51,860
- 126 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$165K32.51,446
- 156 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$167K21.51,254
- 124 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$162K32.51,525
- 178 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$168K21.51,816
- 122 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$141K21.51,250
- 182 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$171K21.51,816
- 160 Ridge Trl Chapel Hill, NC$188K32.52,082
- 1 Bluff Trl Chapel Hill, NC$167K331,525
Nearby Schools in Chapel Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.