138 Stanwood St, Providence, RI 02907
Sold on 9/21/11: $1
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,344 sq ft
- Lot:4,791 sqft
- Year Built:1994
- Last Sold:Sep 2011 for $1
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow810
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #P:0490591 L:0000
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID65802318
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$91,129||$77K – $105K||+$4,385||$67||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,260/mo||$844 – $1.4K/mo||+$36||$0.94||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Elmwood home values will decrease 4.6% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Providence as a whole. Among Elmwood homes, this home is valued 8.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Elmwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 57.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56% higher than in Providence, and 274.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elmwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elmwood home values.
Neighborhood for 138 Stanwood Street
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Gilbert Stuart Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.3 mi
- Alfred Lima, Sr Elementary (assigned) 2-5 0.3 mi
- Leviton Annex Elementary (assigned) K-1 0.3 mi
- Charles N. Fortes Elementary (assigned) 2-6 0.3 mi
- Robert L Bailey IV, Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.5 mi
- Lillian Feinstein Elementary, Sackett S... (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Dr. Jorge Alvarez High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005