1380 62nd Ave, Oakland, CA 946213 beds, 2 baths, 1,069 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $97,363
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,069 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 041 388306800
- Zillow Home ID: 24795419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1380 62nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94621 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% less than in Oakland, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94621 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94621 home values.
- 1374 62nd Ave Oakland, CA$237K21762
- 1386 62nd Ave Oakland, CA$191K21762
- 1368 62nd Ave Oakland, CA$212K21760
- 1392 62nd Ave Oakland, CA$191K31900
- 1375 63rd Ave Oakland, CA$385K421,863
- 1381 63rd Ave Oakland, CA$192K211,026
- 1369 63rd Ave Oakland, CA$184K21738
- 1387 63rd Ave Oakland, CA$195K21990
- 1362 62nd Ave Oakland, CA$193K31912
- 1363 63rd Ave Oakland, CA$254K31953
- 1387 62nd Ave Oakland, CA$221K321,115
- 1393 63rd Ave Oakland, CA$180K21738
- 1381 62nd Ave Oakland, CA$219K321,019
- 1375 62nd Ave Oakland, CA$257K311,180
- 1358 62nd Ave Oakland, CA$321K21984
- 1357 63rd Ave Oakland, CA$191K211,073
- 63rd Ave Oakland, CA--------
- 1369 62nd Ave Oakland, CA$222K21652
- 1352 62nd Ave Oakland, CA$195K21962
- 1351 63rd Ave Oakland, CA$213K11412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!