13801 Penn St, Whittier, CA 906023 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 224 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2004 for $451,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- MLS #: PW14105856
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 8138010008
- Zillow Home ID: 21427180
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13801 Penn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90602 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% greater than in Whittier, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Whittier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90602 home values.
- 13807 Penn St Whittier, CA$458K311,236
- 13813 Penn St Whittier, CA$421K321,116
- 13759 Penn St Whittier, CA$370K221,248
- 13751 Penn St Whittier, CA$600K432,274
- 13817 Penn St Whittier, CA$413K311,120
- 13802 Penn St Whittier, CA$543K421,874
- 13808 Penn St Whittier, CA$505K321,686
- 13814 Penn St Whittier, CA$493K321,670
- 7305 College Ave APT B Whittier, CA$824K321,600
- 13749 Penn St Whittier, CA$1.12M843,740
- 13823 Penn St Whittier, CA$493K421,529
- 13818 Penn St Whittier, CA$457K321,248
- 13752 Penn St Whittier, CA$567K421,838
- 13743 Penn St Whittier, CA$612K432,314
- 13829 Penn St Whittier, CA$412K211,124
- 7323 College Ave Whittier, CA$409K21.51,235
- 13801 Franklin St Whittier, CA$539K421,595
- 13824 Penn St Whittier, CA$479K311,282
- 13746 Penn St Whittier, CA$570K311,746
- 13809 Franklin St Whittier, CA$509K321,383
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292