- Lot: 12.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 322 days on Zillow
- Views: 16,261 all time views
- 36 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Features \ Septic, Features \ Patio, Features \ Inground, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Well, Features \ Stone, Features \ Country Living, Features \ 3 Fireplaces, Features \ Acreage, Features \ Privacy, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ 10-20 Acres, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ 6-10 Years Old, Features \ Outdoor, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ QC Approved Listing
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,870 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2123219070
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Texas home values will rise 2.2% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Fredericksburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org