1381 Sharon St NW, Atlanta, GA 303144 beds, 2 baths, 1,209 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,399 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,700,400
- Price/sqft: $1,406
- Ceiling Fan
- Carpeting, Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,209 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 14 01410002010
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 35843668
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1381 Sharon St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 71% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Atlanta, and 176.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30314 home values.
- 1385 Sharon St NW Atlanta, GA$53K31944
- 1375 Sharon St NW Atlanta, GA$31K431,248
- 1370 Sharon St NW Atlanta, GA$40K32.51,835
- 1371 Sharon St NW Atlanta, GA$33K22.51,516
- 1382 Bernard St NW Atlanta, GA$30K21897
- 1376 Bernard St NW Atlanta, GA$28K221,200
- 15 Chappell Rd NW # A Atlanta, GA$54K11780
- 1386 Bernard St NW Atlanta, GA$32K21825
- 15 Chappell Rd SW Atlanta, GA$30K221,300
- 1372 Bernard St NW Atlanta, GA$29K21825
- 1370 Sharon St NW Atlanta, GA$80K321,920
- 1386 Sharon St NW Atlanta, GA$37K21.51,682
- 29 Chappell Rd NW Atlanta, GA$35K421,670
- 5 Chappell Rd NW Atlanta, GA$42K42--
- 6 Chappell Rd SW # 0 Atlanta, GA$57K211,200
- 1365 Sharon St NW Atlanta, GA$44K21.5864
- 27 Chappell Rd NW Atlanta, GA$30K211,200
- 1390 Sharon St NW Atlanta, GA$30K211,208
- 1366 Bernard St NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$125K53--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292