- Lot: 2.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 212 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,127 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- MLS #: MC8499829
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ Y, HOA \ N, New Construction \ Y, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ Home Warranty, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Shwr, Amenities \ MBA\Sep Tub, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ Tub-Soaking, Amenities \ Chair Railing, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ FP Mantels, Amenities \ Walk-in Closet(s), Amenities \ Sump Pump, Amenities \ FP Glass Doors, Amenities \ FP Heatilator, Amenities \ Rough In BA, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Dining Kitchen \ Fam Rm Off Kit, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Island, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Table Space, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior \ Brick and Siding, Exterior \ Brick Front, Handicap \ Other, Style \ Colonial, Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central A\C, Cooling \ Heat Pump(s), Parking \ Garage, Amenities \ FP Gas Insert, Appliances \ Energy Star Appliances, Heating \ Energy Star Heating System, Cooling \ Energy Star Cooling System, Amenities \ Bath Ceramic Tile, Amenities \ Water Closet, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0601966186
- Zillow Home ID: 37155576
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $845K-1.3M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 20878 home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 1.9% decrease for North Potomac as a whole. Among 20878 homes, this home is 126.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20878, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 115.3% greater than in North Potomac, and 61% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20878 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Potomac.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20878 home values.
Nearby Schools in North Potomac
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!