13828 88th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 980345 beds, 3 baths, 2,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,367 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $173,037
- Price/sqft: $63
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 550 sqft
- Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Updated
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,740 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 3585210290
- Zillow Home ID: 48882977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13828 88th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Finn Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.8% greater than in Kirkland, and 55.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Finn Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kirkland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Finn Hill home values.
- 13820 88th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$382K31.51,300
- 8805 NE 139th St Kirkland, WA$423K31.751,260
- 13821 89th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$405K31.51,300
- 13804 88th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$366K311,460
- 8817 NE 139th St Kirkland, WA$324K31980
- 13817 89th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$390K41.751,350
- 8810 NE 138th St Kirkland, WA$350K31.51,300
- 13827 88th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$364K31.51,260
- 13835 88th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$359K31.51,260
- 13821 88th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$393K321,260
- 8802 NE 139th St Kirkland, WA$513K331,790
- 8808 NE 139th St Kirkland, WA$482K31.51,980
- 8818 NE 138th St Kirkland, WA$384K321,300
- 13813 88th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$432K521,720
- 8726 NE 139th St Kirkland, WA$385K31.751,260
- 8816 NE 139th St Kirkland, WA$357K311,300
- 13816 89th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$445K311,500
- 8807 NE 138th St Kirkland, WA$363K31.51,300
- 13805 88th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$337K31.751,260
- 8826 NE 138th St Kirkland, WA$336K311,130
Nearby Schools in Kirkland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292