- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13833 Holland Park Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322245 beds, 3 baths, 2,667 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $369,900
- Price/sqft: $139
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,667 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 1677353060
- Zillow Home ID: 44609434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13833 Holland Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beach Haven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% lower than in Jacksonville, and 156% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Beach Haven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beach Haven home values.
- 13827 Holland Park Dr Jacksonville, FL$297K422,195
- 4242 Alesbury Dr Jacksonville, FL$299K322,395
- 13841 Holland Park Dr Jacksonville, FL$403K333,101
- 13939 Heathford Dr Jacksonville, FL$363K432,571
- 4236 Alesbury Dr Jacksonville, FL$273K321,991
- 13938 Heathford Dr Jacksonville, FL$276K421,854
- 13819 Holland Park Dr Jacksonville, FL$309K32.52,486
- 13838 Holland Park Dr Jacksonville, FL$360K332,400
- 4248 Alesbury Dr Jacksonville, FL$299K322,206
- 13832 Holland Park Dr Jacksonville, FL$346K32.52,507
- 4230 Alesbury Dr Jacksonville, FL$217K321,908
- 13826 Holland Park Dr Jacksonville, FL$357K322,615
- 13813 Holland Park Dr Jacksonville, FL$291K322,268
- 13933 Heathford Dr Jacksonville, FL$332K542,884
- 13932 Heathford Dr Jacksonville, FL$342K432,470
- 13820 Holland Park Dr Jacksonville, FL$380K532,614
- 4224 Alesbury Dr Jacksonville, FL$246K422,120
- 4247 Alesbury Dr Jacksonville, FL$347K32.52,945
- 4241 Alesbury Dr Jacksonville, FL$292K321,870
- 13805 Holland Park Dr Jacksonville, FL$366K432,858
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!