A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Updated : 2015-06-21
- Multi Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 568 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $37,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $46
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: None
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level
- 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None
- 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable
- Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information \ None
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable
- Age \ 16-20 Years
- Air Conditioning \ 1 (Window\Wall Unit)
- Basement (Y\N) \ None
- Basement \ None
- Common Area Amenities \ Park\Playground
- Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price
- Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None
- Equipment \ TV Antenna
- Family Room Level \ Not Applicable
- Kitchen Level \ Main Level
- Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None
- Laundry Level \ Not Applicable
- Lease Terms \ 1 Year Lease
- Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency
- Living Room Level \ Main Level
- Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ None
- Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level
- Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None
- Monthly Rent Incl \ Exterior Maintenance
- Monthly Rent Incl \ Lawn Care
- Monthly Rent Incl \ Scavenger
- Monthly Rent Incl \ Snow Removal
- Monthly Rent Incl \ Storage Lockers
- Other Information \ School Bus Service
- Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes
- Sewer \ Sewer-Public
- Special Compensation Info. \ None
- Square Feet Source \ Estimated
- Status \ New
- Type of House \ Condo
- Type of Rental Property \ Attached
- Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1921179004
- Zillow Home ID: 64542243
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $49-106K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60156, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% higher than in Lake in the Hills, and 741.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60156 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake in the Hills.
- 1333 Cunat Ct APT 1A1 beds, 1 baths
661 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1996
- 642 David St-- beds, 2.5 baths
1,994 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1994
|Other Units in this Building (67)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1360 Cunat Ct|
Nearby Schools in Lake in the Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.