This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 2,136 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $700,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Additional Rooms \ Office Area, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Skylight(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Sunken/Garden Tub, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fencing \ Fenced Front, Fencing \ Gate, Fireplaces \ Other, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Heating \ Solar, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Views, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Custom, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 023064420
- Zillow Home ID: 15505300
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $715K-1.08M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94044 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is valued 40.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacifica, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
|1376 Peralta Rd Pacifica, CA||$670K||3||1||1,040|
|1368 Peralta Rd Pacifica, CA||$737K||4||2||1,400|
|1490 Flores Dr Pacifica, CA||$730K||3||1||1,040|
|1496 Flores Dr Pacifica, CA||$682K||3||1||1,040|
|1360 Peralta Rd Pacifica, CA||$797K||2||2||1,605|
|1391 Peralta Rd Pacifica, CA||$1.14M||3||2.5||2,520|
|1395 Peralta Rd Pacifica, CA||$815K||3||2||1,490|
|1352 Peralta Rd Pacifica, CA||$669K||3||1||1,040|
|1504 Flores Dr Pacifica, CA||$659K||3||1||1,040|
|1484 Flores Dr Pacifica, CA||$678K||3||1||1,040|
|1365 Peralta Rd Pacifica, CA||$951K||4||2||2,290|
|1510 Flores Dr Pacifica, CA||$669K||3||1||1,040|
|1344 Peralta Rd Pacifica, CA||$668K||3||1||1,040|
|811 Bower Rd Pacifica, CA||$1.01M||3||2||1,960|
|810 Dell Rd Pacifica, CA||$910K||3||2||1,900|
|1476 Flores Dr Pacifica, CA||$678K||3||1||1,040|
|1401 Peralta Rd Pacifica, CA||$919K||4||3||2,020|
|1520 Flores Dr Pacifica, CA||$789K||4||2||1,630|
|1336 Peralta Rd Pacifica, CA||$726K||3||2||1,320|
|808 Bower Rd Pacifica, CA||$1.18M||4||4||2,928|
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!