- Lot: 6,629 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 315 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $25
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1992 for $148,284
- Price/sqft: $134
- MLS #: 5160846
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Concrete, Flooring \ Laminate, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Shadow Mountain High School, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,686 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 21455343
- Zillow Home ID: 8011370
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is 33.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 14.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.8% less than in Phoenix, and 48.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|13849 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$329K||4||2||2,259|
|13837 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$319K||5||3||2,211|
|13831 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$373K||--||3.75||2,987|
|13855 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$371K||--||3.75||3,050|
|13842 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$387K||--||4||3,009|
|13848 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$324K||3||2||2,253|
|13825 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$339K||--||3.75||2,320|
|14001 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$369K||--||4||3,009|
|13854 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$286K||4||2||1,817|
|3003 E Friess Dr Phoenix, AZ||$277K||--||3.5||2,105|
|13830 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$390K||--||3.75||3,050|
|13819 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$380K||--||3.75||3,050|
|3005 E Friess Dr Phoenix, AZ||$275K||4||3||2,105|
|14005 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$351K||--||3.75||2,686|
|13824 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$341K||3||2||2,253|
|2946 E Ludlow Dr Phoenix, AZ||$378K||--||4||3,009|
|2949 E Friess Dr Phoenix, AZ||$321K||--||2.75||2,252|
|2956 E Friess Dr Phoenix, AZ||$322K||--||2.75||2,253|
|3009 E Friess Dr Phoenix, AZ||$286K||4||3||2,105|
|13813 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$406K||5||3||3,009|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!