- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 604, Jacksonville, FL 322253 beds, 3 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $254,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1671600710
- Zillow Home ID: 82990360
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13846 Atlantic Boulevard APT 604
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Atlantic Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.9% less than in Jacksonville, and 103.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Atlantic Highlands home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Atlantic Highlands home values.
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 605 Jacksonville, FL$259K321,690
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 603 Jacksonville, FL$285K332,050
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 615 Jacksonville, FL$322K332,050
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 606 Jacksonville, FL$448K342,694
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 602 Jacksonville, FL$252K321,690
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 614 Jacksonville, FL$280K321,690
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 616 Jacksonville, FL$320K332,050
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 617 Jacksonville, FL$253K321,690
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 613 Jacksonville, FL$368K342,694
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 607 Jacksonville, FL$423K332,694
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 601 Jacksonville, FL$369K342,694
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 612 Jacksonville, FL$426K342,694
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 618 Jacksonville, FL$340K342,694
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 608 Jacksonville, FL$255K321,690
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 611 Jacksonville, FL$282K321,690
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 609 Jacksonville, FL$280K332,050
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 610 Jacksonville, FL$281K332,050
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 707 Jacksonville, FL$253K332,050
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 706 Jacksonville, FL$249K332,050
- 13846 Atlantic Blvd APT 708 Jacksonville, FL$319K342,694
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292