1385 Fairfax St, Denver, CO 802204 beds, 2 baths, 1,255 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,838 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $388,800
- Price/sqft: $310
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1129 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,255 sqft
- Parcel #: 0606111024000
- Zillow Home ID: 13392189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1385 Fairfax Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% lower than in Denver, and 16.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hale home values.
- 1375 Fairfax St Denver, CO$369K221,163
- 1395 Fairfax St Denver, CO$366K321,330
- 1365 Fairfax St Denver, CO$305K311,258
- 1359 Fairfax St Denver, CO$443K31.51,740
- 1378 Elm St Denver, CO$270K21816
- 1374 Elm St Denver, CO$335K221,678
- 1380 Elm St Denver, CO$270K21958
- 1368 Elm St Denver, CO$320K22962
- 1394 Elm St Denver, CO$270K221,038
- 1345 Fairfax St Denver, CO$309K221,017
- 1364 Elm St Denver, CO$298K21962
- 1380 Fairfax St Denver, CO$468K322,588
- 1374 Fairfax St Denver, CO$549K312,537
- 1388 Fairfax St Denver, CO$382K211,229
- 1370 Fairfax St Denver, CO$470K421,800
- 1354 Elm St Denver, CO$398K221,029
- 1400 Elm St Denver, CO$329K32987
- 1366 Fairfax St Denver, CO$433K221,182
- 1339 Fairfax St Denver, CO$403K221,350
- 1350 Elm St Denver, CO$454K222,246
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!