- Lot: 4,552 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1924
- 48 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,063 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: May 2002 for $81,370
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 6551754
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 264 sqft
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, Design \ 2-Story, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, GarageType \ GarDoorOpner, Handicap \ None, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Other Room 1, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, MainEntrance \ Living Room, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, Parking \ 1-CarParking, ElectricService \ CircBreakers, ExteriorFeatures \ Fencing, LotDescription \ OpenLot, Roof \ PitchedRoof, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Heating \ Oil, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, CurrentFinancing \ VA, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), LotDescription \ FrontYard, HotWater \ Oil, Attics \ AccessPanel, LotDescription \ LevelLot, Styles \ Traditional, Heating \ Radiator, GarageType \ Oversizedgar, Heating \ Steam, HotWater \ S\W Changeover, LisMediaList \ Document, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b)
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,336 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 160024212009
- Zillow Home ID: 9880149
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $70-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19464 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.7% decrease for Pottstown as a whole. Among 19464 homes, this home is 24.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Pottstown, and 117.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pottstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19464 home values.
|1387 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$99K||2||1||1,206|
|1383 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$107K||3||1||1,336|
|1389 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$100K||2||1||1,206|
|1393 Queen St Pottstown, PA||--||--||--||--|
|1381 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$101K||2||1||988|
|1379 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$113K||4||2||1,651|
|1395 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$140K||2||1||1,818|
|1377 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$109K||3||1||1,525|
|1386 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$110K||3||1||1,422|
|1384 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$125K||3||1||1,650|
|1375 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$108K||3||1||1,519|
|1388 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$134K||4||2||1,656|
|1380 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$118K||2||1||1,241|
|1390 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$164K||4||2.5||2,440|
|1373 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$108K||3||1||1,519|
|1397 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$117K||3||1.5||1,207|
|1378 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$107K||3||1.5||1,241|
|1327 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$115K||3||1.5||1,724|
|1392 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$140K||3||1.5||1,640|
|1325 Queen St Pottstown, PA||$108K||3||1.5||1,432|
Nearby Schools in Pottstown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!