13856 Granger Ave, Orlando, FL 328273 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,253 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 92 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $114
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $152
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Disclaimer: (Some or all the photos are stock photos or a rendering of the home) Prices and Incentives can change without notice please confirm with agent. Thank You!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,253 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2106337545
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13856 Granger Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32827, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.3% less than in Orlando, and 30.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32827 home values.
- 8460 Bergson Pl Orlando, FL$298K32.51,951
- 13774 Walcott Ave Orlando, FL$618K64.53,986
- 13762 Walcott Ave Orlando, FL--321,945
- 13754 Walcott Ave Orlando, FL--321,652
- 13786 Walcott Ave Orlando, FL--------
- 8321 Upper Perse Cir Orlando, FL--------
- 13746 Walcott Ave Orlando, FL--321,776
- 13743 Walcott Ave Orlando, FL--21.52,897
- 13738 Walcott Ave Orlando, FL--321,652
- 13798 Walcott Ave Orlando, FL--44.52,903
- 8472 Bergson Pl Orlando, FL$293K331,951
- 8335 Upper Perse Cir Orlando, FL$489K443,489
- 8256 Upper Perse Cir Orlando, FL$525K322,583
- 13730 Walcott Ave Orlando, FL--321,945
- 8253 Upper Perse Cir Orlando, FL$480K323,379
- 8253 Upper Perse Cir Orlando, FL$519K43.53,177
- 8259 Sulston St Orlando, FL$393K32.52,220
- 8259 Sulston St Orlando, FL$370K333,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.