- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1386 Main St, Santa Clara, CA 950503 beds, 2 baths, 1,569 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,454 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $690,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 448 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,569 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 26905057
- Zillow Home ID: 19579478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1386 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Santa Clara, and 92.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
- 1356 Main St Santa Clara, CA$1.52M432,236
- 1146 Lewis St Santa Clara, CA$799K311,322
- 1346 Main St Santa Clara, CA$825K321,392
- 1125 Lewis St Santa Clara, CA$994K421,825
- 1135 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$1.74M216,224
- 1074 Lewis St Santa Clara, CA$1.49M432,340
- 1385 Jackson St Santa Clara, CA$794K31.51,228
- 1365 Jackson St Santa Clara, CA$1.39M432,605
- 1436 Main St Santa Clara, CA$572K211,291
- 1111 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$871K----1,991
- 1407 Main St Santa Clara, CA$496K21832
- 1365 Main St Santa Clara, CA$748K211,375
- 1357 Main St Santa Clara, CA$690K311,118
- 1427 Main St Santa Clara, CA$471K21743
- 1175 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$782K211,044
- 1442 Main St Santa Clara, CA$531K21627
- 1091 Harrison St Santa Clara, CA$860K421,818
- 1441 Main St APT 1 Santa Clara, CA$490K22942
- 1441 Main St APT 2 Santa Clara, CA$517K321,103
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292