- Lot: 4,756 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 732 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $88,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: O5190282
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 242 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Level, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 962 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 112231298100710
- Zillow Home ID: 46102648
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $88-134K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32826 home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Orange as a whole. Among 32826 homes, this home is 29.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10.9% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32826 home values.
|13859 Ginger Creek Blvd Orlando, FL||$107K||2||2||1,211|
|13867 Ginger Creek Blvd Orlando, FL||$105K||2||2||1,011|
|3104 Poppyseed Ct Orlando, FL||$122K||3||2||1,231|
|13871 Ginger Creek Blvd Orlando, FL||$118K||3||2||1,132|
|3242 Ginger Cir Orlando, FL||$110K||2||2||1,128|
|13855 Ginger Creek Blvd Orlando, FL||$111K||2||2||1,131|
|13858 Ginger Creek Blvd Orlando, FL||$104K||2||1||962|
|13862 Ginger Creek Blvd Orlando, FL||$106K||2||2||1,011|
|3108 Poppyseed Ct Orlando, FL||$136K||3||2||1,250|
|3108 Poppyseed Ct Orlando, FL||$133K||3||2||1,230|
|13854 Ginger Creek Blvd Orlando, FL||$138K||3||2||1,366|
|3238 Ginger Cir Orlando, FL||$127K||3||2||1,232|
|3050 Senna Ct Orlando, FL||$132K||3||2||1,161|
|13850 Ginger Creek Blvd Orlando, FL||$130K||3||2||1,134|
|Ginger Creek Blvd Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|3234 Ginger Cir Orlando, FL||$134K||3||2||1,278|
|3112 Poppyseed Ct Orlando, FL||$128K||3||2||1,132|
|3046 Senna Ct Orlando, FL||$103K||2||1||962|
|13847 Ginger Creek Blvd Orlando, FL||$103K||2||2||1,011|
|13846 Ginger Creek Blvd Orlando, FL||$135K||3||2||1,366|
Nearby Schools in Orange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!