1387 20th St, Florence, OR 974393 beds, 2 baths, 1,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 484 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1123031
- Zillow Home ID: 48440356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1387 20th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97439 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.5% higher than in Florence, and 68.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97439 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Florence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97439 home values.
- 1369 20th St Florence, OR$181K321,168
- 1415 20th St Florence, OR$282K321,630
- 1402 20th St Florence, OR$145K321,400
- 1351 20th St Florence, OR$165K31.51,143
- 1360 20th St Florence, OR$208K321,697
- 1428 20th St Florence, OR$263K321,718
- 1449 20th St Florence, OR$219K421,786
- 1325 20th St Florence, OR$185K321,627
- 1446 20th St Florence, OR$214K321,879
- 1475 20th St Florence, OR$201K32.51,684
- 1301 20th St Florence, OR$212K321,797
- 1478 20th St Florence, OR$163K321,200
- 1279 20th St Florence, OR$284K31.51,720
- 1499 20th St Florence, OR$191K321,541
- 1500 20th St Florence, OR$171K321,208
- 1374 20th St Florence, OR$176K321,176
- 1231 20th St Florence, OR$191K321,228
- 1211 20th St Florence, OR$213K321,773
- 1263 20th St Florence, OR$170K321,184
- 1525 20th St Florence, OR$177K321,410
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!