- Built in 2009
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,193 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $400/mo
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $710,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $547
- MLS #: 81468654
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Flooring: Tile
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Water: Public
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- HOA Amenities: Additional Storage
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- HOA Amenities: Barbecue Area
- HOA Amenities: Hot Tub
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Style: High Tech
- Association Fees Include: Water
- Association Fees Include: Unit Coverage Insurance
- HOA Amenities: Exercise Facility
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Flooring: Carpet
- Kitchen: Oven Range - Gas
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Laundry: Dryer
- Bathroom: Tub
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Amenities Misc.: Walk-in Closet
- Kitchen: Hood Over Range
- Electric Gate
- Assigned Spaces
- HOA Amenities: Community Security Gate
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Exterior
- Additional Rooms: None
- Foundation: None
- Roof: None
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,298 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 104680140
- Zillow Home ID: 94817154
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $583-932K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% higher than in Millbrae, and 86.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Millbrae.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94030 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (93)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1388 Broadway|
Nearby Schools in Millbrae
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Mills High (assigned)9-121.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.