1388 Broadway UNIT 358, Millbrae, CA 940302 beds, 2 baths, 1,246 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Schools are: Green Hills Elementary API 897. Taylor Middle API 911. Mills High API 870. Buyer to verify.
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $710,000
- Price/sqft: $570
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,246 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2112591727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1388 Broadway UNIT 358
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Millbrae, and 89.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94030 home values.
- 1388 Broadway # 285 Millbrae, CA$757K221,147
- 1388 Broadway # 487 Millbrae, CA$889K321,619
- 1388 Broadway # 188 Millbrae, CA$668K221,156
- 1363 El Camino Real Millbrae, CA$737K11.51,440
- 1388 Broadway UNIT 285 Millbrae, CA$651K221,147
- 1361 El Camino Real Millbrae, CA$743K11.51,440
- 1339 El Camino Real Millbrae, CA$716K11.51,319
- 1367 El Camino Real Millbrae, CA$737K11.51,439
- 1335 El Camino Real Millbrae, CA$811K1--1,320
- 1369 El Camino Real Millbrae, CA$743K121,439
- 1365 El Camino Real Millbrae, CA$736K11.51,438
- 1388 Broadway # 306 Millbrae, CA$873K321,619
- 1388 Broadway # 107 Millbrae, CA$658K221,156
- 1388 Broadway # 402 Millbrae, CA$889K321,619
- 1388 Broadway # 302 Millbrae, CA$886K321,619
- 1388 Broadway # 283 Millbrae, CA$888K321,619
- 1388 Broadway # 206 Millbrae, CA$825K321,619
- 1365 Broadway Millbrae, CA$3.51M14111,968
- 1388 Broadway # 383 Millbrae, CA$885K321,619
- 1375 Broadway Millbrae, CA$2.75M965,892
Nearby Schools in Millbrae
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292