1388 Isabella Way, Vista, CA 92084
Sold on 10/25/11: $278,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,357 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2010
- Last Sold:Oct 2011 for $278,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Zillow Home ID102971987
- Last Remodel Year2010
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #1733102127
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow872
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$380,158||$354K – $422K||+$5,295||$280||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,037/mo||$1.6K – $2.4K/mo||+$37||$1.50||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 92084 home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 5.8% rise for Vista as a whole. Among 92084 homes, this home is valued 8.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92084 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.1% less than in Vista, and 19% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92084 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92084 home values.
Neighborhood for 1388 Isabella Way
Nearby Schools in Vista
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005