139 Chestnut Ave, Jersey City, NJ 073064 beds, 4 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
**Tenant pays Brokers Fee**
- Lot: 4,320 sqft
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $555,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0609602000000009
- Zillow Home ID: 38891308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 139 Chestnut Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Journal Square, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.4% lower than in Jersey City, and 36.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Journal Square home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jersey City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Journal Square home values.
- 493 Pavonia Ave Jersey City, NJ$390K------
- 143 Chestnut Ave Jersey City, NJ$391K------
- 145 Chestnut Ave APT 2L Jersey City, NJ$352K311,300
- 137 Chestnut Ave Jersey City, NJ$327K------
- 62 Magnolia Ave Jersey City, NJ$405K------
- 64 Magnolia Ave Jersey City, NJ$337K------
- 494 Pavonia Ave APT 8 Jersey City, NJ$158K----821
- 494 Pavonia Ave APT 4L Jersey City, NJ$174K----761
- 494 Pavonia Ave APT 2L Jersey City, NJ$175K----761
- 494 Pavonia Ave APT 1 Jersey City, NJ$226K11700
- 496 Pavonia Ave APT B4 Jersey City, NJ$140K----633
- 54 Magnolia Ave APT 11 Jersey City, NJ$294K321,380
- 492 Pavonia Ave APT 4 Jersey City, NJ$280K----950
- 486 Pavonia Ave APT 2 Jersey City, NJ$148K21650
- 54 Magnolia Ave APT 45 Jersey City, NJ$385K----1,549
Nearby Schools in Jersey City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!