139 Columbia St, Brooklyn, NY 11231Studio, 1 bath, 4,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2001
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $411,000
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,704 sqft
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 003190026
- Zillow Home ID: 30568772
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 139 Columbia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11231, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 108.9% higher than in New York, and 50.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11231 home values.
- 139 Columbia St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.95M32.51,600
- 139 Columbia St # 1 Brooklyn, NY$989K11750
- 137 Columbia St Brooklyn, NY$2.49M----3,240
- 135 Columbia St # 1 Brooklyn, NY$2.46M11--
- 135 Columbia St Brooklyn, NY$1.43M----1,281
- 145 Columbia St Brooklyn, NY$2.23M----3,800
- 133 Columbia St Brooklyn, NY$2.43M----3,367
- 145 Columbia St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.28M11900
- 147 Columbia St Brooklyn, NY$2.2M----4,088
- 147A Columbia St APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$2.65M11--
- Columbia St Brooklyn, NY$2.2M----4,088
- 131 Columbia St APT A1 Brooklyn, NY$1.46MStudio1--
- 129 Columbia St APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$2.16M11--
- 129 Columbia St APT 2R Brooklyn, NY$1.93MStudio1--
- 129 Columbia St Brooklyn, NY$2.07M114,000
- 18 Tiffany Pl Brooklyn, NY$2.21M1610--
- 151 Columbia St Brooklyn, NY$2.6M----3,700
- 151 Columbia St # 4 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 127 Columbia St # 6 Brooklyn, NY$2.31M----3,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!