A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-190K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1974
- All time views: 570
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $163,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $124
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Desc: Ceiling Fan(S)
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Amenities Included: Basketball Court
- Amenities Included: Club House
- Amenities Included: Gardening Area
- Amenities Included: Tennis
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Storage Area
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage Type: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Kitchen Description: Eating Space Kitchen
- Laundry Room Info: Upper Level
- Master Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector(S)
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 158
- Floor size: 1,317 sqft
- Parcel #: R:5150 N:139
- Zillow Home ID: 58135673
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% greater than in Farmington, and 37.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Nearby Schools in Farmington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.