139 Huntingtown Rd, Newtown, CT 064706 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,291 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.3 acres
- Built in 2005
- 1446 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $1,060,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Newly paved driveway (2012), exterior repainted (2013), solid mahogany deck refinished (2013).
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 5,291 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: 00925892
- Zillow Home ID: 68574777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 139 Huntingtown Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06470 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% less than in Town of Newtown, and 28.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06470 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Newtown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06470 home values.
- 137 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT$347K52.51,786
- 135 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT--------
- 127 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT$367K32.52,305
- 129 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT$2.21M44.54,160
- 145 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT$535K43.53,578
- 128 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT$287K322,306
- 123 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT$348K32.51,998
- 124 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT$309K321,853
- 149 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT$546K42.53,636
- 132 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT$240K311,040
- 121 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT$347K32.51,922
- 3 Old Town Rd Newtown, CT$277K322,093
- 118 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT$377K432,352
- 5 Old Town Rd Newtown, CT$220K111,602
- 2 Old Town Rd Newtown, CT$406K43.52,152
- 153 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT--------
- 119 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT--------
- 129 Huntington Rd Newtown, CT$4.2M765,960
- 143 Huntingtown Rd Newtown, CT$558K43.53,479
- 7 Old Town Rd Newtown, CT$211K31906
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!