A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $210
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ 3 or More, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Heat Pump, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HEATING \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Leased Heater, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,924 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: M:020 B:001A L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56270860
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 25.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% lower than in Marlborough, and 44% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01752 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marlborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|132 Kings View Rd Marlborough, MA||$325K||4||2.5||1,836|
|115 Crosby Rd Marlborough, MA||$288K||3||2||1,424|
|120 Crosby Rd Marlborough, MA||$283K||3||2.5||1,074|
|122 Stacey Rd Marlborough, MA||$460K||4||2.5||2,762|
|114 Kings View Rd Marlborough, MA||$326K||3||1.5||1,810|
|121 Kings View Rd Marlborough, MA||$277K||2||2||1,288|
|95 Crosby Rd Marlborough, MA||$273K||3||1.5||1,080|
|58 Alan Rd Marlborough, MA||$323K||4||2.5||1,800|
|126 Crosby Rd Marlborough, MA||$297K||3||1.5||1,363|
|127 Stacey Rd Marlborough, MA||$304K||3||2||1,242|
|102 Kings View Rd Marlborough, MA||$248K||3||2||1,008|
|110 Crosby Rd Marlborough, MA||$297K||3||1.5||1,314|
|1 Thomas Ln UNIT 1 Pepperell, MA||$269K||3||1.5||1,618|
|65 Alan Rd Marlborough, MA||$298K||4||2.5||1,210|
|98 Stacey Rd Marlborough, MA||$405K||4||2.5||2,312|
|110 Stacey Rd Marlborough, MA||$405K||4||2.5||2,390|
|51 Patricia Rd Marlborough, MA||$380K||5||3||1,868|
|98 Crosby Rd Marlborough, MA||$278K||3||1.5||1,103|
|12 Thomas Dr Marlborough, MA||$430K||4||2.5||2,423|
|205 Miles Standish Dr Marlborough, MA||$286K||3||1.5||1,400|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!