- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
139 Laurel Hill Ave, Norwich, CT 063603 beds, 4 baths, 1,892 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1989
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $158,165
- Price/sqft: $84
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Unfinished,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Basement Type \ Full Basement,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Dirt,Exterior \ Wood,Exterior Condition \ Updated,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Heat Type \ Radiant,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Condition \ Updated,Interior Feature \ Fireplace,Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S),Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Parking Type Description \ Off Street,Property Type \ Multi-Family,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Storage Access \ Individual Storage Area,Style \ 2sides - Unit is Side By Side,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,892 sqft
- Parcel #: 0115360001
- Zillow Home ID: 58075058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 139 Laurel Hill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% lower than in Norwich, and 144.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
Nearby Schools in Norwich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292