- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
139 S 6th St, Newark, NJ 071032,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,544 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1882
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $24
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1401800000000016
- Zillow Home ID: 38699433
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 139 S 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fairmuont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% greater than in Newark, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairmuont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairmuont home values.
- 137 S 6th St Newark, NJ$244K----2,720
- 141-143 S 6th St Newark, NJ$209K----3,278
- 135 S 6th St Newark, NJ$175K----3,102
- 133 S 6th St Newark, NJ$184K----3,897
- 131 S 6th St Newark, NJ$264K----2,490
- 131 S 6th St # 2 Newark, NJ$146K32--
- 162 S 7th St Newark, NJ$288K----3,548
- 158-160 S 7th St Newark, NJ$305K----3,548
- 145 S 6th St Newark, NJ$144K------
- 129 S 6th St Newark, NJ$155K----2,943
- 164 S 7th St Newark, NJ$135K----2,446
- 166 S 7th St Newark, NJ$100K----1,726
- 168 S 7th St Newark, NJ$155K----2,646
- 170 S 7th St Newark, NJ$113K----1,968
- 172 S 7th St Newark, NJ$168K32.52,056
- 156 S 7th St Newark, NJ$127K----2,474
- 166 12th Ave Newark, NJ$156K----2,604
- 164 12th Ave Newark, NJ$217K----2,466
- 138 S 6th St Newark, NJ$290K------
- 174-178 S 7th St Newark, NJ$262K----3,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292