139 Tehama St, Brooklyn, NY 112186 beds, 3 baths, 2,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,483 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $349
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 053080010
- Zillow Home ID: 30672358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 139 Tehama Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kensington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 600% higher than in New York, and 79.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kensington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kensington home values.
- 141 Tehama St Brooklyn, NY$905K----2,720
- 135 Tehama St Brooklyn, NY$978K----4,020
- 145 Tehama St Brooklyn, NY$899K----2,720
- 131 Tehama St Brooklyn, NY$1.17M----2,256
- 147 Tehama St Brooklyn, NY$865K----2,904
- 130 Clara St Brooklyn, NY$838K----2,000
- 128 Clara St Brooklyn, NY$863K----2,360
- 124 Clara St Brooklyn, NY$854K----2,360
- 125 Tehama St Brooklyn, NY$719K----960
- 149 Tehama St Brooklyn, NY$885K633,168
- Clara St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 122 Clara St Brooklyn, NY$887K----2,360
- 118 Clara St Brooklyn, NY$860K52.52,255
- 123 Tehama St Brooklyn, NY$1.1M----3,120
- 140 Clara St APT 6 Brooklyn, NY$1.14M----3,966
- 136 Tehama St Brooklyn, NY$747K----2,216
- 134 Tehama St Brooklyn, NY$782K----2,216
- 132 Tehama St Brooklyn, NY$694K432,216
- 138 Tehama St Brooklyn, NY$775K----2,216
- 116 Clara St Brooklyn, NY$910K----2,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292